Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Truth

Few days back met some of my old frends, and first thing they said " Oh no way.. i saw your blog , u blog ??? " .....


Then i told them from A to Z ... and for some still looking at it now, " Yea , i do blog " . Infact blogging is not new to me. I don know how many bloggers actually starts to blog before online blogging actually popular. For me , all started way back 1994 , that time was so call "Diary" instead of "Blogging" ... or we called it "manual blog" , or jus put in simple word " Diary " .



" Flight CI652 , Departing 15:10 - Arriving 19:10 , My Aunt missed the flight because saw the wrong departing time ........... Uncle house quite small ,but everyone's here are friendly "

That's actually my first diary/blogging , and also my first trip to HongKong , and reason why i fly HK so frequent cause i have free accomodation all the time , don ask me how many times i been there, lost count. After since that when i back , i do wrote dairy everyday , until sometimes i also dont know wat to write . Slowly , i wrote it twice a week. The time i wrote the most when i was in Form 6 , i wrote about my school life , i worte about my how i skip class go for band perform , i wrote about my studies , friendship and also not to mention my first love .....



When i went college , yet i still do not stop writing , how i joined a new gang of friends , how i flunk my subjects , how i felt when i know i cant go US for study and on and on .... But slowly when i came out to work , and that was the time i rarely wrote anything , from twice a month until twice every 6 month , then 2 years once ( that will be my long great grandmother stories ) . But , no matter how , i still keep a habit, everytime when i went travel , i will bring along my own dairy and wrote everything i did in a day , means at night before bed, i will write down wat i had experience and so on. :)





I was asked many times why i used catsndogs for my email or why my nick , that's actually my first relationship in high school , first time went movie wit the gal, first movie we watched " The Truth About Cats & Dogs " , i don now how many of you did watch that movie , i 100% reccommand this movie, by Urma Turman . The cinema in KL now is also no longer a cinema, some of you might familiar , near Petaling street , REX Cinema . Of coz it was a sweet memories at that time, no doubt , but hey .. at least we still are friend and keep in touch , i doubt she's looking at this blog .. naaa, she don even care to online.



Infact , was surprised to know my sis's friend also view my blog , ahhhh.... what should i say, thanks ya. Still will let you know if i do drop by Spore :) . Now , will you excuse me , need to continue my work laa...

4 comments:

wmw said...

I saw The Truth About Cats n Dogs....lovely movie. Wah, you so romantic ah, still keeping the ticket , dated 5th November 1996!

catsndogs said...

Those were the days... but yet now still the same :P

Precious Pea said...

Gosh, this reminds me that I have a diary hidden in my closet. What's the best way to dispose it? Awww...you are so sweet. I watched that movie too which at first i thought was about 'cats' and 'dogs' only. LOL. So, you ended up being with the same girl?

catsndogs said...

well , don dispose it laa... keep it for memory when u turn 60, open it.. n see how u feel..
if u really wanna dispose.. i don mind u throw to me.. wahaha...
well.. errr.. ended being wit another gal, but still i keep in touch wit her , coz my schoolmate also maa.. :)