Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bangkok trip : part 1

After months n months where i had been waiting for, finally came to my holiday , as i was confused weather i should go coz the following week is F1 week, little busy on that , but wat the heck ... will settle those stuff only when i back.

Weeks back before leaving to bangkok , i had been doin research on places should hang around, although i been there last year , but last year was too depending on robert n i jus wanna be a follower. This time i have the responsible checking out all stuff including accomodation, food n etc etc etc as weiwei coming along with me for the trip, thanks her for able to spend out her lovely time. and i also should thanks SoonYean mum for giving me advice of wher to stay n eat.

came to the excitement day when i knew my flight was around 1040AM , i even reached LCCT 8AM , and not even Tammy and SoonYean reach there for work. Jus wondering does all AirAisa people started work so late. Anyway, since i was so early .. i thought of having my lovely breakfast before flying off , then later tammy came n joined me a short while n then she had to back to the office.

i can say .. i'd been flying so many times but never been so careless like this time. I MISSED MY FLIGHT.... Yes... aeroplane fly away liao. WHY.. cos taking my own sweet time n didnt check in even though i came so damn early. called soonyean ask for SOS , nothin he can done much coz i don wan him lose his job also... the conclusion, i had to buy additional tickets.. leaving 110pm.


missed my plane ... the real reason

to be continued...

6 comments:

etomayumi said...

ouch! That is a ouch... Im looking forward to the next blog comming out soon... poor Chee How...

Hengster said...

My T-Shirts!!??

catsndogs said...

mayumi : okok.. coming soon :D

robert : oh my god, all you is jus worried about ur t-shirts, didnt even ask me n care about me.. KNN

soonyean said...

don't worry this month we will start something called web check-in. Check-in at home before you leave for airport. :P

Anonymous said...

no wonder when you sms me saying you just landed....I was thinking did my memory went kuku because I remember you telling you'll be landing by noon!

So sorry to hear that but did you have fun!!!! where my souvenior??? me want toooo...ekekekekekee

Bangkok Hotels said...

I think it's good experience. Just look it in positive view.