Thursday, March 29, 2007

Take a deep breath...

Waaaa... sorry if i had not been updating my blogs , but yet wonder will anyone seeing my blog anyway... oh well... u know....

infact , saw few of my close frens blog and somehow is like this few month many of them getting into busy mood too , that's a little include myslef, which hadnt been seeing my frens for quite sometimes.

for the past 3 weekwend been either working on something , rushing for projects , otherwise will be having seminars training , and this week will be spending time in Bangkok, and coming next week will be wokring in Sepang for F1 . but then for the weekdays somehow jus felt that time is not enough ....

anyway , will catch up wit u guys after 8th of april ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you must be having lots of fun NOW!! haha

See you after 8th of April laaa..