Friday, March 16, 2007

Free food at Penang Kayu Nasi Kandar

when comes to free food, i'm sure everybody will rush for it. ( i speak for myself la, kekeke ) , and who say in this world there's no free lunch.

surprisingly when i pass by Chao Yang today , saw a big crowd and caused a masive jam, which made me no way of U-turn ,might as well drive all the way.

People were actually Q-ing infront of the Penang Kayu Nasi Kandar ,which explain why .. they are celebrating their 33th anniversay , free food from 12pm till 3pm , awww... i would have stop by for lunch if not for the appointment .. my god, wat happen to me, i would have done that way back 6 or 7 years. i changed... wahahaha.


people Q-ing up for free lunch

I can say Penang Kayu did very well in the business as they have another franchies in Melbourne,Australia, which is not cheap ( feedback from malaysian at Melburne ). Not to mention not cheap over there ,i did tried for nasi kandar at Chao Yang Rice + chicken + sotong cost me for Rm15. how many roti canai can i eat for the amount.

Crew from tv3 ...... " yo yo yo ,nasi kandar ..nasi kandar... Best, check it out "

if they can open Nasi Kandar over melbourne , then i'm planning to start 'ah how Bak Kut Teh' over there too , now jus need to look for my investor, call me if anyone out there interested :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah How Bak Kut Teh!!!
hahaha
so funny!