Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bloggie Night

Robert called asked me for a drinking session with Unka Leong since i knew he will be leaving soon. At the begining i was really lost myself after the whole day thought of going back home since had some so called monday blues. But don wanna miss the chance meeting unka Leong since he came back so often ( see , unka leong .. u such a great influncer ) .


Since robert told me jus him , unka leong and NO ONE else... didnt expect turned up to be such a 'big' group. meetng up unka Leong bloggers friends, and turn up to be a blogger gathering, well a small one.


We had so much laughters at the end of the evening , and it really pulled my laughters back from that monday blues. knowing the new bunch of friends .. i am looking forward for another round of laughters with you all again, and of coz if only unka Leong show his Abs again :P


if u guys love food , definately must check out this 2 food blogger where u can find lots of nice place to chilled out , they know and enjoy their food well ...

http://awhiffoflemongrass.blogspot.com/
http://ugwug.blogspot.com/

those who planning for a wedding party and wanna get themeselves a lovely wedding cake , Nigel's place can give you an unforgetable sweet memories ...

http://justheavenly.blogspot.com/
http://kampungkayell.blogspot.com/

lastly Sze , a gal from Budapest ... but Manufacturer in Malaysia , a Uni language teacher , anyone wanna make a trip there ,can drop her a mail...i guess..

http://jadedpoetry.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Dude! Nice meeting u, man. Wah..u giving me free pimping ar? Ok la...I belanja u one plate of char siew wantan damn shiok one. hehe.

UnkaLeong said...

Thanks for the pics of the NSX. Nice! We do this more often when I come back lah.

Sze said...

heh yes get in touch with me but only if you tapau some curry laksa to budapest with you!

catsndogs said...

yeaa.. finally got 3 hits today.. wahahaa...

lemongrass : char siu wantan , sounds damn good.. looking forward.wahaha.

unkaleong : the car pic ok, but don know if u wan the gals standing at the nxs :P

sze : curry laksa only is it ... anymore order ?? as long as i have a shelter there ,anything u wan.. give me ur list :P

wmw said...

Hi there! So make that another hit for you! Hee hee...Great meeting up with you guys...and thanks for coming to my rescue at the autopay machine! :o) See you around soon....

Hengster said...

Hit!

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy said...

Dude, good to meet you too. As for curry laksa ah sze, cannnn...I bring rempah, all we need is chicken stock, chicken, beansprouts and noodles...if you can find a substitute for "see harm" also can do.

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

wei don't tell me u only got 3, 4, 5, 6 hits after all da pimping I did for u ar! heehee.

catsndogs said...

STOP IT.. STOP IT.. TOO MANY HITS. AWWWWWWW...WWWW.... HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

WMW : u can buy me Mcd for the RM1, hahahaha.. :P

Nigel : forget about " see harm " laa.. the more u see the more it harm ur body after taking...cholestro high..

lemongrass : errrrr.... well, i'lll ask my mom n dad hit me as well..

Anonymous said...

oh dear... since when u hit by so many people...awww... makes me extra one for u

Mervyn said...

if u've already been hit so many times, i guess i won't have to bother. How about slap instead?

*mervs slaps catsndogs with a large trout!

damn i miss those mIRC days. hahaha

UnkaLeong said...

ROFL...they all wanna slap me leow. Some I have asked to hold back till October. Some wanna slap me now. So violent lah this group of people. Hahaha...

catsndogs said...

Slap unkaleong ???
hmm.. i bet they will try to slap in a new way.. slap ur abs...
wooo... huuuuu...

Merve : yeaa... i don mind slap back u as well.. u been hits quite a lots also :P

Sze said...

i don't think my stomach can handle see harm...